Oh my god I’m sorry I didn’t respond to this sooner, it got lost in all the prompts in my inbox!
But yes. Never as fun as people think it will be. Because Florida…Florida doesn’t play by other people’s rules. He lies.
He always takes a shot for the things he has done, (He wouldn’t cheat) but sometimes he takes shots for things he hasn’t. Especially if he thinks it’s funny, or would cause amusing expressions on his companions’ faces.
And he comes up with the most strange and/or fucked up shit for his turn, until everyone is uncomfortable (Except for Wyoming, who knows what he’s doing and thinks it’s hysterical) and suggests a new game.
When making pies you can inscribe sigils and symbols into the crust to add magic to the finished product.
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GENIUS RIGHT HERE.
i used to think
if only you could put pizza on pizza and believe there was no way it could be done
but now, i have seen the light
the cat makes this pic
CABOOSE I LOVE YOU
Rebuilds a new fort out of pillows and blankets for the blue team.
Tonight’s Gender of the Night is: Galadriel losing her shit
This was a weekend breakfast to me but a nice warm apple dish needs no set time of day. No added sugar, no eggs, and simple cleanup. I love to prepare in and eat out of the same bowl. For one serving:
- apple, on the sweet and small side (depending on your appetite)
- milk of preference
- flour of preference
- nut butter of preference
- creamy topping such as coconut cream, whipped cream, or yogurt
- Dice your apple into a microwave safe bowl.
- Pour milk (mine was almond) into bowl, just enough to cover apple pieces
- Add one or two dashes of cinnamon
- Spoon and stir in flour (mine was a gluten free, whole grain mix) into bowl—just enough to absorb all the milk and coat the apples evenly. Don’t worry about it needing to look runny enough, as the apples will release moisture while they cook (try three tablespoons, then go to four or five if necessary)
- Smush a divot into the middle of your bowl. I hear this helps it microwave more evenly and helps prevent microwave explosions. Even so, cover your bowl and microwave for 30-60 second intervals for about 2-3 minutes based on how soft you think your apples should be.
- Remove from microwave and add a touch of nut butter, to taste (mine was almond). Stir up your bowl and incorporate the butter into your chunks of apples and sorta pancake-y stuff. It’s not meant to be pretty, but it is tasty. Almost like an apple crumble pie, but less fussy.
- When the apples aren’t molten anymore, dig in! Feel free to add a dollop of yogurt or whipped cream (the coconut milk fat trick worked great) for an additional creamy texture. I hope someone out there likes it!
When grandpa Horst walked into the Best Friends adoption center, a cat with only one eye caught his attention. Just like the cat, grandpa Horst can only see through one eye.
“Horst and Mimi bonded at the Best Friends Pet Adoption Center in Salt Lake City just a few weeks ago,” Best Friends Animal Society – Utah wrote. After meeting Mimi, he knew right away that that was the cat for him.
“You can’t see out of your right eye, and I can’t see out of my left, but together we can see the world,” Horst said to his furry companion in his home in Colorado.
“My grandfather and Mimi are truly happy together! I haven’t seen him this happy in years,” said Horst’s granddaughter Heather.
Read more at LoveMeow
don’t hurt BEES. they just want to pollinate flowers and make honey. hurt WASP’s. fuck them and their old money, big mansions, and country clubs
hades isn’t a badass. hades named his three-headed-guard-of-the-underworld-dog spot. hades whispers to his flowers to make them grow. hades grows fruit. there’s no sun in the underworld.
hades isn’t a badass. stop saying this false thing
there should be like, a second tag space where u can put triggers and the space is hidden by default but savior still hides it
you’d also want them to be passed on along with the post when you reblog from somebody.
i was actually thinking about whether you could implement this on top of tumblr’s existing content system, and i think you could do a pretty good job. if the HTML for your post were to contain something like the following:<meta itemprop="triggers" content="eating disorder, self-harm" />
then that could be easily filtered by a tumblr savior type addon, it’d be passed along with the post so people don’t have to retag it each time, and it wouldn’t be visible by default.
this could also be applicable to all webpages, and a general browser extension could hide triggering things.