Filmmaker David Grubin presents the story of the Buddha\
this is the most soothing video i have ever watched.
it’s got me thinking about the parallels in teachings between the buddha and jesus. “you are already enlightened, you only have to realize it.” “you are already forgiven, you only have to accept it.” aren’t those, in a way, the same thing? two ways of approaching the same idea? i’m going to be thinking about this for a long time.
- Them resting together and talking to each other before falling asleep. Bonus if one half gets the other to run their hand through their hair and down their back.
- Forehead touching.
- Stroking one’s head in that way where their hand lingers on their cheek or jaw, and giving them a soft smile.
- Slow, shy kissing that eventually just ends up being really calming and nice to both of them.
- One person doing or talking about something they enjoy greatly whereas their partner just stares at them with a small smile and slight laugh because wow what a cutie their partner is.
- Hugs around the waist from behind and nuzzling their neck while talking as casually as ever.
- Forehead kisses.
- Playful arguing that leads to playful, harmless elbows shoving into their sides while they laugh at each other and themselves.
- Gazing up at the night sky while laying down on theirs and pointing out different stars and holding hands and shifting closer to one another.
kiyotaka ishimaru??? nah what a loser what a— [trips] [hundreds of thousands of photos of kiyotaka ishimaru spill out of my sweater] w-what a fuckin dweeb i these arent mine im just [gathering them up frantically sweating] listen i just listen— fuck [thousands of pictures of kiyotaka ishimaru scatter across the floor] shit fuck im holding them for a friend just listen
a person complaining about puns basically invites every pun enthusiast in the vicinity to come snapping rhythmically from the shadows
i n s p i r a t i o n a l
Oh my God watch the trailer old lady lesbians breaking each other out of nursing homes and running from the law and God I need to see this movie.
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
A mix for the underdog coming out on top against all odds and expectations.
Congratulations to Se Jun Park and his godly Pachirisu!
☆ ITTY BITTY PIGGY (EXCERPT) / NICKI MINAJ☆
i’m a bad bitch, i’mma, i’mma bad bitch
☆ ANYTHING / HEDLEY☆
never push the limit and don’t play with fire
uh-uh, fuck that! i can do anything!
☆ DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME / VENUS HUM☆
and do you think you can beat me?
☆ THIS WILL BE THE DAY / CASEY LEE WILLIAMS☆
they see you as small and helpless, they see you as just a child
surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild!
☆ EDIT - MORE LAZERS / THE GLITCH MOB☆
[ Restores HP if hit by an Electric-type move. ]
☆ INVINCIBLE / OK GO☆
my money says they won’t know about the
thousand fahrenheit hot metal lights behind your eyes!
that crushing, crashing, atom-smashing, white-hot thing!
☆ MONSTER / NICKI MINAJ (VERSE ONLY)☆
follow me, super fang, give ‘em whiplash!
now look at what you just saw!
☆ ALL I DO IS WIN / DJ KHALED☆
and everytime i step up in the building
everybody hands go up! ‘cause all i do is win!
☆ BONUS TRACK☆
[ Pachirisu became the center of attention! ]
How many altos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None, they can’t get that high.
How many sopranos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One, she holds it up and waits for the world to revolve around her.
In this Citizen tutorial Tim Von Rueden takes you through drawing the nose in a front, side, and 3/4 view. The tutorial follows the handout given in Exercise 24 and will go through the process of sketching, shading, and coloring the nose.
*whispers* Mulan, Merida, and Rapunzel didn’t have men saving them
*regular voice* Lilo and Nani’s sisterly love for each other was a big point in their movie
*slightly aggravated voice* Enchanted questioned marrying a man you hardly know
*shouting* FROZEN ISN’T THE FIRST MOVIE TO HAVE THESE POINTS